Jumbled Up sentences (Set-1)
1. so / to / itchy / is / that / I / wait / My / off. / uniform / can’t / take / it
2. Is / good / both / for / and / early / rising / old / adults
3. the / weekend / I / can / love / down. / be / I / myself / because / and / dress
4. Finish / work / early / one / can / go / and / a / for walk / one’s.
5. place / our lives / music / important / has / in / an.
6. its / urbanisation / in India / everywhere / has / tentacles / spread
7. light up / in every home / good / the lamp / books / magazines / and / of / knowledge
8. ‘The year of Books” / are / we / this / celebrating / year.
9. I’d / thought / nervous! / the / get / interview; / I / I / through / was / never / so
10. Reshma / year. / to / to / the / come / back / hopes / Disneyworld / for / next / a / holiday
11. want / Do / me / see / you / you / at / to / the / airport? / off
12. you/ betray / once / it's / his / fault / someone / fault / betrays / it's / he if / twice if / your / you
13. baby / gave / apple / her / the / mother / a / red
14. that / lived in / hills / I dreamt / I / Mallabar
15. Mohit / and / skating / Saturday / went / on / Preeti
16. way / good / eating / cream / ice / to / off / is / a / cool
17. spoil / broth / the / too / many / cooks
18. money / me? / How / give / can / much / you
19. the / was / that / authority / curbed / King / annoyed / his / was
20. strike / opportunity / the / wait / I/ to / right / for / will
21. are harmless/to people/ most bats.
22. unique and diverse/bats, one of/misunderstood creatures/the worls’s most/are wonderful.
23. Every country/they are found /except Antarctica/every continent/in virtually/and inhabit.
24. a) from God / a precious / life / is / to / gift / us
b) thankful / should / be / we / God / to / it / for
c) God / some / remember / only / people / distress / in
d) some / believe / in / do not / unfortunately / God
b) We should be thankful to God for it.
c) Some people remember God only in distress.
d) Unfortunately some do not believe in God.