- 5.8-inch and 6.2-inch QHD AMOLED display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 or Samsung Exynos processor
- 4GB, 64GB and 6GB RAM, 128GB internal memory, expandable with microSD
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- Fingerprint sensor, iris scanner
- 12-megapixel f/1.7 rear camera
- 8-megapixel f/1.7 front camera
- 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Type-C, water resistance
- 3000mAh (5.8-inch model) or 3500mAh (6.2-inch model)
You might also like
Powered by Blogger.
Alcatel has sent out invites for its MWC 2017 event that is scheduled for February 27th in Barcelona. The invite reads LIGHT UP enj...
Scientists are working on a novel technology that will allow future electronic devices to convert heat into electricity. Previously res...
Chinese handset maker OnePlus made its entry into the Indian market with OnePlus One a.k.a flagship killer back in 2014. This is the...